Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pictorial Catch Up

Well its been quite a while since my last post.  To catch you up on my knitting, here are a few pictures...

Had one mitt done for erm, hum a few years.  
These are nice but not what I was aiming for, below slippers
allow for a variety of different sized feet to wear them
Still have to knit I-cord (right slipper) and sew on button to left
Hopefully they will stay together
Yarn my brother bought for me to make a hat for him 
Really like how this turned out
Need to make more of these
Finally got the red hat to turn out
2nd of 4 Knit Purl Hunter KAL's 
Ends woven (finally) but still waiting to be blocked...


and last but not least
Not knitting but it holds knitting :)
These are for sale at The Cat and Crow, come visit!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

If one hadn't been there before (not everyone has the privilege of traveling with you as much as I have!) where might one find The Cat and Crow? :-)

Renee Anne said...

Foul temptress! I do need more project bags...and now I need more yarn to put in them (as mine is all in boxes somewhere between Peoria, IL and here - Alameda, CA).

::sigh::

knitasnoopy said...

The Cat and Crow is located in beautiful Mt. Horeb, WI, and is one of the places listed (on the side), if it weren't for work I'd be at...

But here is the link, for them just in case http://www.thecatandcrowonline.com/

Next time I will hyperlink

Renee I can always mail some to you....

EGunn said...

I thought you said you hadn't been doing much knitting! And here you have a whole line up. I especially like the hat and the project bags. You can always use another project bag...

knitasnoopy said...

This is what I've done since last blog post at end of February. The scarf, blue towel and one of the mitts were all done, they just needed ends woven. So doesn't seem like much knitting, Miss I Finish a ton of sweaters every time I blog :)