Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So much for New Year's resolutions

Well, well, well has been 10 months since my last post and lets see how I'm doing on my New Year's goal
  • have even more yarn
  • rughooking basket still out in open
  • chest still contains yarn
  • have even more bags on floor
  • obviously have not updated blog on a weekly basis
  • still haven't completed a single preemie hats from cotton scraps
  • still haven't completed a dishcloth
  • made a few yoyo's but still have many many more to do
  • made 2 stocking caps and donated to local knitting guild-small progress!
Obviously need to work on goals, the year is not done yet. I work better when things are organized (good excuse) and I did work on updating my Ravelry stash in September, but stopped when ran used Flickr photo allowance. Plan on doing more posting this Saturday and Sunday, thus dipping into October and Novembers photo allowance.

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

Just remember, sock yarn does not count as stash *or so I've been told*

Also, yarn that's out in the open does not count as stash.

I'm a horrible influence...