Thursday, October 29, 2009

November Goals

Last night at my usual Wednesday night knit spot, I finished 2nd repeat on my Every Way Wrap and was starting another repeat when I realized I f****d the cable 6 rows back - sigh. Tried fixing just that area but it looked even worse than if I had left things along (must remember front vs back when cabling). Have it ripped back and I'm back on track.

Tonight I'm trying to watch Torchwood and work on the wrap but thinking that this show is a little too intense for me (I'm more of a comedy/romance-type). In a diversionary tactic, went on to Ravelry and read some posts and actually posted something:

In November I will:

  • finish Calorimetry for myself
  • finish 2nd scarf for my niece (her Christmas gifts all done then!)
  • continue logging yarn stash
  • inventory knitting needles
  • finish preemie hat
  • complete half of my Every Way Wrap
  • start & finish shawl for friend (Christmas gift)

As I hardly ever post anywhere (facebook, ravelry, etc) need to work on this. I should probably add to the November list here:

*post one item on Ravelry every week

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

C'mon, you can knit during Torchwood :) Okay, maybe not...Jack and Ianto are just too nice to look at...maybe Owen, too.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I screwed up another row in my sweater and I'm tempted to frog the entire front and start over since this was probably the second or third major screw up (we'll see how bad my screw up actually was before I go doing that).

knitasnoopy said...

Jack and Ianto are very sound reasons for watching. My issue is the ick factor. My friends rate movies by a Becky Scream Factor. It was Countrycide that did me in.