Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!!

Work has been kicking my posterior/taking over my home life of late but I am finally taking back my personal life!  To kick off 2013 and reclaiming my home life, which for me has a huge component of knitting, I have the following goals/inspirations:

  1. Actively participate in several Ravelry Groups.  Specific groups are Stash Knit Down (Personal Sock Club 2013, Sigma 13, Stash Diva Dash 2013); Mystery 220; 90% Knitting.
  2. Watch/listen to podcasts/books while knitting.
  3. Need to live up to the notation in my medical chart that I'm an avid knitter.  Discovered this notation when I saw a nutritionist (who is also a knitter) in August/September because I was having difficulty eating regularly which was causing havoc with my diabetes.
  4. Go for walks at least 3 times per week. 
  5. Post to blog 4 times per month.
  6. Reserve Sunday as my personal pamper and reading blogs/blogging day.
Yarns I will use for Diva Dash
This may seem like a lot of knitting for someone who has been KO'd by work but I'm hoping that between the Stash Diva Dash and Sigma 13 there will be plenty of crossover and the non-knitting items are necessary for general health and sanity.

See you next year!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the blogs! And once it gets light late enough that I can join you after work would love to partake in some of the walks.

EGunn said...

Yay for more knitting! I completely understand the life-eaten-by-work thing. Theoretically the first year of teaching is the hardest, right?

Glad to see you back, and hope you have good luck with your goals.

Renee Anne said...

Woo-hoo!